Since 1995, Concrete Science, Inc. provides consulting, concrete testing, inspection & investigation, concrete expert witness services, repair recommendations, & repair monitoring services. Over the the past 20+ years, we have provided our services to contractors, engineers, architects, property managers, public utility organizations, attorneys, and insurance companies. We provide services for the new as well as existing concrete and masonry structures. We pride ourselves in providing our advance concrete expertise and experienced engineering skills to various clients in restoring existing concrete structures to improve and extend its service life!
Our licensed engineers have individually over 35+ years of experience in construction and repair of concrete structures. Concrete Science, Inc. is an industry leader in the use of state of the art nondestructive test methods such as impact echo, pulse-echo, and pulse velocity to evaluate structures and provide repair recommendations based on years of hands-on-experience. Concrete Science, Inc. also provides quality assurance and quality control services during the concrete repair projects. Forensic testing and evaluation is our specialty!
If you are asking questions like:
How do I construct a durable new structures?
How do I extend the life of my existing structure?
Is my structure seismically safe? Why does my structure shows distress?
Who can evaluate and test my structure?
Is it a construction, material, or design failure?
What is the best repair and rehabilitation solution?
Then, you’re in the right place.
A few of our projects:
- Residential single family homes and high rise mixed use buildings
- Parking structures, bridges, tunnels, water tanks, and swimming pools
- Water & waste water treatment plants, and power plants
- Concrete tilt-up buildings, Warehouses, and industrial buildings
- Hospitals, schools, and sports facilities
Some of the nondestructive tests we employ:
- Impact echo & Pulse echo
- Pule velocity & Impulse response
- RADAR & X-Ray
- Half-cell corrosion tests, Moisture emission tests, and RH tests
- pH, carbonation and microscopic tests
- Load tests, Bond Tests, Friction tests
Contact us for a FREE consultation!
One of our expert engineers will evaluate your project needs for free!Contact Us
We are recognized members of: